Sunday, February 1, 2009

A few photos...


Hey guys,

I've been really busy lately and haven't had time to write a complete post but here are a few pictures in the meantime. I hope you all are well and send me an email sometime to let me know how y'all are doing. Shoutout to Emily and Kris (and Grandma CeCe)- Congratulations!! Little Raye is beautiful (thanks aunt c for sending me photos!)


I dont know why the above text looks like a link but just disregard it. Anyway, here's the photos:

Here's when we learned to make tortillas:


Here's my house's bathroom (toilet on the left, shower on the right):

Here's my bedroom on the left, my host parents bedroom on the right and the boot workshop upstairs:

That's it for now! I will write more soon...

Hasta luego,
Crystal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Crystalina,
I imagine you'll be an expert tortilla maker by the time I visit, can't wait. Your host home looks so cool, I love the doors and colors. I especially love the smile on your face. Love you and miss you lots! Mom
P.S. Watching "Lost" isn't the same without you.

Anonymous said...

Crystal glad to see you are having fun in Spain (oops!) Guatemala. What an exciting adventure! I know you are making a difference with your talents and caring personality. Be safe and have fun. Your mom is not the same w/o you. :) We all miss you. Know you are prayed for every day. God Speed Aunt Marg